What are Seasonal Promotions?
Seasonal promotions are campaigns that are run in conjunction with specific events / occurrences during the year. This can be a specific holiday such as Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day, it can also be a certain time of the year such as back-to-school season or Christmas.
These promotions can work both online and instore and can be tailored to suit any consumer products and services. For example; a Christmas Cashback campaign on laptops and phones or a Mother’s Day ‘Gift with Purchase’ in a Spa.
Key Benefits of Seasonal Campaigns
- Can attract attention to your business and increase sales during an otherwise quiet period
- Can maximise revenue during periods where a substantial amount of your sales take place
- Enables you to provide a memorable experience to your customers
- Can boost sales by increasing your visibility amongst consumers
- It can make use of seasonal produce to increase margins
- Choose events that are relevant to your brand and marketing strategy
- Focus on what will be of interest to your target audience
- Make your offer different so it stands out from the competition
- Allocate a budget for the promotion and review costings and resulting revenue once complete
Why Choose Sales-Promotions?
Partnering with Sales-Promotions to plan and manage your seasonal promotions takes the stress out of planning such campaigns. We can help you to create a wide range of promotions such as cashback campaigns, sweepstakes, trade-ins, and many more.
Partnering with us also allows you to take advantage of the following great benefits:
- Fully customised solution which enables you to create targeted and personalised campaigns
- The ability to tailor your message based on interests, preferences, purchase history and more
- The flexibility to change the focus of the campaign at any time
- Automatic, scheduled or manual distribution options
- Relevant real-time results based on behavioural data
- Visuals are created based on client objectives and email best practice
- Full testing is carried out across all web browsers, devices and in all email providers
- Mailing lists are prepared to ensure accurate targeting
- Campaign performance is tracked and measured throughout
- Full post-campaign analysis is conducted and provided to you along with recommendations for future activity
If you’re interested in launching a cost-effective and engaging promotional campaign, contact us today at +353 1 887 1949 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll call you back.